- Relays can comprise of a 2-person (one person does 2 legs, and one person does 1 leg) or 3-person teams (each person does 1 leg of the event). Teams can consist of any mix of genders.
- EACH Relay member MUST pick up his/her own packet.
- EACH Member MUST have their photo ID and USAT card (if applicable) to pick up their packet.
- If a member is a minor (17 or under), then a parent/guardian must show an ID to get their packet.
- If a member turns 18 by the end of 2021 they are considered an Adult per USAT, thus they must pick up their own packet.
- If you need to replace a relay member you can e-mail us using the Contact Us button at the top of the page with the changes.
- If it is the week of the event and you need to make a change to a relay member then you can make this change at packet pick up.
- At packet pick up you will be given a sheet of paper that explains how the relays will work (chip handoff, tagging spot, etc.).
- If you are an individual that wishes to switch to a relay team, log into your profile and click on change category next to the event you wish to convert to a relay. It will walk you through the steps to change from an individual to a relay.
CORPORATE RELAY CHALLENGE
Team up with your colleagues to represent your company on race day! This year we are challenging Wilmington’s local businesses to take home the “Corporate Cup” and bragging rights for the year! The Corporate Relay division will award both the fastest team and the company with the highest number of athlete participants in the relay division. The company with the fastest team will win a trophy to display in their office until next year’s race– not to mention bragging rights!
- Relays can be comprised of 2-person (one person does 2 legs, and one person does 1 leg) or 3-person teams (each person does 1 leg of the event)
- Teams can consist of any mix of genders
- Corporate relay participants must be an employee or direct family member of an employee
Who will take the corporate cup this year?!